Pages

Friday 6 January 2017

Challenges I am taking part in 2017

So I have decided to participate in challenges this year. Usually I do only the Goodreads one based on my target of books to be read. But this year, I am trying to get more involved and also to read outside my comfort zones. That has lead me to eyeing the various challenges floating around the book community. I came across these 2 and I have signed up for both!

First one is Netgalley and Edelweiss Reading Challenge. I am so looking forward to this one because I am so behind my galleys' reading. I tend up to read fast and forget to review them. So I am making it a priority in finishing up all the books on my Netgalley and Edelweiss lists. This challenge would help me in leveling up my reviewing on these 2 sites. It is hosted by Bookish Things & More. I am going for the Silver level - 25 books!!



Second one is 2017 Steampunk Reading Challenge. This is more along the lines of trying a new genre. I haven't read any in this genre so it is pretty new to me and I am trying my hand at trying out new genres and authors this year. So I am sure that I will find a few good ones. This one is also hosted by Bookish Things & More. I am going for the Navigator level of 6-10 books.


I have kept the goals reasonable since I don't want to overwhelm myself. Keeping my toes crossed!! Wish me luck!!

Floryie

No comments:

Post a Comment